2009: The year of the Agile Sysadmin ?
It's really nice to see 12 submissions related to bringing the field of sysadmins, infrastructure, service management closer to the Agile development, project management world. What excites me even more is that it is considered frontier stuff, an emerging field of new ideas.
You can help these submissions in getting selected by reviewing and commenting the proposals. (you do need to create a login for this) . Thanks for your help!
Related to operations and sysadmin
- What does Agile Ops look like - Rick Simmons
- Agile System Administration, for people with good taste - Patrick Debois
- Practical Agile for Infrastructure - Petra Skapa, Jeff Arcuri
- Agile Infrastructure - Andrew Shafer, Paul Nasrat
- Building Infrastructure with Puppet - Andrew Shafer, Paul Nasrat
- Agile for Infrastructure - Petra Skapa, Jeff Arcuri
- Lean Service Management: Agility in an Itil World - Robert Benefield
- Agile Service Management : getting ready for the next revolution - Raul Cristian Aguirr
- Continuous Integration of the World - Patrick Debois
- SlipStream: a framework for continuous release using cloudcomputing - Marc-Elian Begin, Charles Loomis
- Beyond Continuous Integration - why you need Build Pipelines - Chris Read
- Agile testing for large web and distributed software applications - Marc-Elian Begin, Charles Loomis
- Continuous Deployment: Trust-falls you automated tests - Timothy Fitz