Manage Non-Cloud Dev+Test Environment With a Cloud Hat On
Over the years I’ve moved from Production to Test to Development and back to Production.
This presentation is a summary of my learnings along the way:
- After running larger production environments I wondered how it would be different in the cloud
- What would be extra if you already have configmt, continouous delivery etc..
- I learned that selfservicing and API’s can make a huge difference
- and I plea for more IT companies to apply these principles in their internal IT.
- not only for machine provisioning , but also for logging, monitoring, etc ..